Our wicker baskets are lined and insulated to aid in keeping food and drink cool with a flat lid perfect as a grazing board. They are a stylish way to carry your cheese, wine and nibbles for gathering with friends, picnics and outings at the beach.
Our baskets are light weight with a soft faux leather handle making it easy to carry.
Each lid has been sealed with a food grade varnish.
Colour may vary slightly upon oiling of the wood. Our baskets are made by hand using a natural product therefore no basket is the same & natural imperfections may occur.
- To have your Business logo or a Custom made design applied to the lid of the basket, please send us an email, a member of our team will contact you to discuss pricing and design options available.
- (Maximum size of the design would be 20-30cm)
Dimensions: 320mm x 290mmx 270mm -12 Litre capacity
Maintaining a grazing board is a quick and easy task that will aid in keep your board sanitary, looking new and also extend the life of your board.
- Place the board in the dishwasher.
- Dunk or let the board stand in water. The wood will absorb water and potentially warp.
- Use bleach. This will stain the wood and/or excessively dry the wood.
Cleaning your lid:
Wipe clean with a warm damp cloth with mild soapy water only.
*To maintain your basket apply a suitable wax or oil to the timber rim and upper inside of the lid, a food grade oil or wax will aid in keeping the top of your lid conditioned. Always follow the manufacturers directions.